Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where's she been lurking?

I haven't posted to the blog-o-sphere in quite some time. As my Second Life often goes, I found my self with so many things on my plate, that the hours of the day were too few even if I was up all night most of the time.

Either way, I wanted to get back into using this blog again, and now seems as good as time as any.

Anyone who actually reads this will know about my store perhaps. But there is a lot more to me than just DMMDI. I have also been helping to run a role play sim which I built, designed to cater to you demon-loving freaks out there called New Gomorrah. I could do up a whole post on New Gomorrah easily. But, given changes on the wind, things are going to be overhauled with the sim here in the coming future more than likely. So I won't go into that right now.

Instead, what I will do is share a couple of pics with you of what's coming for DMMDI it's self.
I've been rebuilding my main location. Some changes that will be obvious to many of you is the use of Network vendors over conventional, out-of-box vending.
I shouldn't have to explain this, but the benefits for using the vendors (HippoTech to be exact) over static box vendors are so huge I can't ignore it any longer. Besides, I've redesigned their appearance to mesh well with the new face of DMMDI IN Brithys.

Now, getting to the point, the new store is being redesigned with the Wind Light clients in mind. It's also being redesigned to allow for...well perhaps some of you even, to rent shop space by my store.

So here's a couple of pics for those of you who care to look!



No comments: