Friday, March 14, 2008

New Gomorrah

For roughly the past 4-5 months, I've been building a sim to contribute to the growing CCS community. For those that don't know, CCS is a popular combat system created and developed in and because of the City of Lost Angels. Owned by Suzanna Soyinka and Jora Welesa, CCS will likely prove to be the best combat system in Second Life.

I know I know, I say that because I'm an avid supporter of the game and the system but it's very true. I won't go into details here but rest assured, the system is getting a much needed over haul and moving into an area of development unheard of thus far in SL for combat systems and RPG in Second Life.

Getting to the point, one of the aspects of the game is it's racial make up. Varying races often vie for control over resources, territory, etc. And that said, I along with my partner odoriko and our friend Naeko Michinaga, obtained an island and have rebuilt it into a Demon sim.

Opening, HOPEFULLY, this month, New Gomorrah should prove to be a fun and interesting contribution to the CCS community of sims. A community that seems to be growing every day at an exponential rate. I think there's something like 20 sims almost now that all utilize the CCS system. And more are coming on board every day.

So, without further adue, and because I'd like to have this video at a more accessible location, I give you a New Gomorrah short film made by my friend Sloan McCoy.

Enjoy!

No comments: